Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:07 am

Any one here in the Hyundai Ioniq forum who's interested in buying Hyundai Ioniq?

hstyles
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Well, I haven't decided yet but I'm definitely keeping Hyundai IONIQ in the loop. It'd be cool to own IONIQ, won't it? :P

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm

hstyles wrote:Well, I haven't decided yet but I'm definitely keeping Hyundai IONIQ in the loop. It'd be cool to own IONIQ, won't it? :P


Sure. What options are you considering besides Hyundai IONIQ?

hstyles
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Lisbon wrote:
hstyles wrote:Well, I haven't decided yet but I'm definitely keeping Hyundai IONIQ in the loop. It'd be cool to own IONIQ, won't it? :P


Sure. What options are you considering besides Hyundai IONIQ?


Chevrolet Bolt looks good.

tylerc
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm not a potential owner as of now but who knows I might be convinced if I start hanging in the Hyundai IONIQ forum! :D

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:03 pm

tylerc wrote:I'm not a potential owner as of now but who knows I might be convinced if I start hanging in the Hyundai IONIQ forum! :D


There are lots of article in here. You can make an informed decision that works best for you.

tylerc
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Lisbon wrote:
tylerc wrote:I'm not a potential owner as of now but who knows I might be convinced if I start hanging in the Hyundai IONIQ forum! :D


There are lots of article in here. You can make an informed decision that works best for you.


I'll surely try to do that. So far from what I've read, Hyundai IONIQ sounds mighty fine.

aidan
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:25 pm

The Hyundai ioniq is in my radar for sure

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:19 pm

tylerc wrote:
Lisbon wrote:
tylerc wrote:I'm not a potential owner as of now but who knows I might be convinced if I start hanging in the Hyundai IONIQ forum! :D


There are lots of article in here. You can make an informed decision that works best for you.


I'll surely try to do that. So far from what I've read, Hyundai IONIQ sounds mighty fine.


It's arguably the best EV out there right now. No other car beats Hyundai IONIQ in eco-friendliness.

LAev
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 pm

I totally agree and eco-friendliness the Hyundai ioniq beats all

Return to “General / Main Hyundai IONIQ Owners Forum”