jimmyjon

Re: Potential Hyundai IONIQ Owner

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:28 pm

I'm still looking into the electric vehicles I find that these type of forums give better information all at your fingertips and the replies from other forum members are extraordinarily helpful

tylerc

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Lisbon wrote:
tylerc wrote:
Lisbon wrote:
There are lots of article in here. You can make an informed decision that works best for you.

I'll surely try to do that. So far from what I've read, Hyundai IONIQ sounds mighty fine.

It's arguably the best EV out there right now. No other car beats Hyundai IONIQ in eco-friendliness.

Some people might argue that Bolt EV has better specs but on eco-friendliness, I have to agree, nothing comes near to IONIQ.

sam

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:37 pm

I have been following a few electric and hybrid vehicle forums I'm a bit nervous with all the new technology that's coming forward right now I'm dragging my feet a little bit to see how it all pans out and I'll make a decision in a year but right now I'm just Gathering my due diligence LOL

Lisbon

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

sam wrote:I have been following a few electric and hybrid vehicle forums I'm a bit nervous with all the new technology that's coming forward right now I'm dragging my feet a little bit to see how it all pans out and I'll make a decision in a year but right now I'm just Gathering my due diligence LOL

You're not the only one. :D Although I only joined Hyundai IONIQ forum, I'm keeping tabs on several cars.

aidan

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 am

There has been huge changes and huge progression with the electric and hybrid vehicles since 2012. As much as I applaud this progression I will wait a little bit to see how far the technology takes us The Hyundai ioniq is definitely a vehicle I am interested in

Return to “General / Main Hyundai IONIQ Owners Forum”