Tessy
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:53 am

Technology changes in 24 short months

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:31 am

http://fairreporters.net/science/why-yo ... ctric-car/

In just 24 months these issues that had credit at one time are mute now

tylerc
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Yeah. It's like you buy an EV with the latest tech and in about a couple of years that tech is old and abandoned. :lol:

sam
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm

A couple years...it's changing faster than that IMO. over the summer months I've really looked into electric vehicles and the technology changes are incredibly fast

aidan
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:05 pm

I also think Society is looking on a more global scale versus the initial small scale Improvement and efficiency of an electric vehicle now we have to bring in the details of how we're getting that energy and I agree it's moving quickly and at a fast pace

new2evs
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:30 am

This article is rather amusing things certainly have changed

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 pm

Yeah. I hope drastic changes come in next 24 months too. The climate it deteriorating really fast and we'd be in big trouble if the energy and pollution problems aren't solved quickly.

aidan
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:58 am

Lisbon wrote:Yeah. I hope drastic changes come in next 24 months too. The climate it deteriorating really fast and we'd be in big trouble if the energy and pollution problems aren't solved quickly.


I agree with Lisbon

The self-driving vehicle is also a very interesting and entertaining new component

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:30 pm

aidan wrote:
Lisbon wrote:Yeah. I hope drastic changes come in next 24 months too. The climate it deteriorating really fast and we'd be in big trouble if the energy and pollution problems aren't solved quickly.


I agree with Lisbon

The self-driving vehicle is also a very interesting and entertaining new component


It is. But many people have their reservation regarding the safety of a self driving vehicle.

aidan
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:51 am

Lisbon wrote:
aidan wrote:
Lisbon wrote:Yeah. I hope drastic changes come in next 24 months too. The climate it deteriorating really fast and we'd be in big trouble if the energy and pollution problems aren't solved quickly.


I agree with Lisbon

The self-driving vehicle is also a very interesting and entertaining new component


It is. But many people have their reservation regarding the safety of a self driving vehicle.



To be honest Im not comfortable with it as of yet

ginforce
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Technology changes in 24 short months

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 am

Self driving technology does not encompass enough uncontrolled variables at this point - imo

Return to “Off-Topic”