Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 pm

News subscription model for HyundaiIONIQ- a genius idea in my opinion.

In addition to this unique combination of powertrain options, Hyundai plans to offer a novel alternative to the traditional purchase or lease models on the battery-electric Ioniq.

Announced last week at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, the "Ioniq Unlimited" scheme is a subscription-based model that folds many ownership costs into a single monthly payment.


http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1107383_hyundai-ioniq-electric-car-offered-on-ioniq-unlimited-subscription-model

SparkE
Moderator
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:07 am

You started 2 threads on the same subject (this one). Please limit yourself to one post per subject. Thank You.

ginforce
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:24 am

In regards to the fixed monthly rate I think this is a great idea for people who either have to be on a unrelenting budget or people who just like to budget in those terms. Imo a good idea for some.

jimmyjon
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:10 am

Lisbon wrote:News subscription model for HyundaiIONIQ- a genius idea in my opinion.

In addition to this unique combination of powertrain options, Hyundai plans to offer a novel alternative to the traditional purchase or lease models on the battery-electric Ioniq.

Announced last week at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, the "Ioniq Unlimited" scheme is a subscription-based model that folds many ownership costs into a single monthly payment.


http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1107383_hyundai-ioniq-electric-car-offered-on-ioniq-unlimited-subscription-model


This is helpful and a great idea for people who manage their budget on a month to month pay cheque to pay cheque type of style

jimmyjon
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:11 am

ginforce wrote:In regards to the fixed monthly rate I think this is a great idea for people who either have to be on a unrelenting budget or people who just like to budget in those terms. Imo a good idea for some.



I think so too. My son is like this and when I showed him the article it really peeked his interest

Lisbon
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:01 am

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:33 pm

jimmyjon wrote:
Lisbon wrote:News subscription model for HyundaiIONIQ- a genius idea in my opinion.

In addition to this unique combination of powertrain options, Hyundai plans to offer a novel alternative to the traditional purchase or lease models on the battery-electric Ioniq.

Announced last week at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, the "Ioniq Unlimited" scheme is a subscription-based model that folds many ownership costs into a single monthly payment.


http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1107383_hyundai-ioniq-electric-car-offered-on-ioniq-unlimited-subscription-model


This is helpful and a great idea for people who manage their budget on a month to month pay cheque to pay cheque type of style


I agree. Not being able to afford to buy a car isn't the problem anymore.


SparkE
Moderator
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Hyundai Ioniq electric car offered on 'Ioniq Unlimited' subscription model

Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 am

YES! YES! YES!

News (posts) like the last one are the reason I have put up with the bullshit posts from shills for the past few months.

actual news ON THE IONIQ!!!!

Thank you 'Phximiev' !!

(I'll be reposting the link to another 'news' forum.

Return to “News & Main Ioniq EV Forum”