voltage

China far ahead of US, Europe in total electric vehicle sales And that's not counting the 200,000 plug-in trucks and bus

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Last year, China overtook both the US and Europe in annual sales of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. This year, it will move ahead of both the US and Europe in cumulative plug-in vehicle sales. And with the Chinese government continuing to offer substantial investments to spur further plug-in vehicle development, there's little chance of that trend reversing anytime soon.

By the end of this year, China will have accounted for about 645,000 light-duty plug-in vehicle sales since 2010, Hybrid Cars says. That's about 30,000 more than Europe and about 70,000 more than the US. China can also chalk up another 200,000 units or so in commercial plug-in vehicles, including heavy-duty trucks and city buses.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/12/29/chin ... cle-sales/

voltage

Re: China far ahead of US, Europe in total electric vehicle sales And that's not counting the 200,000 plug-in trucks and

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Informative video on article above I tried to post it on here but was unable to I will copy the link again below

westernkicks

Re: China far ahead of US, Europe in total electric vehicle sales And that's not counting the 200,000 plug-in trucks and

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:26 am

voltage wrote:
Last year, China overtook both the US and Europe in annual sales of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. This year, it will move ahead of both the US and Europe in cumulative plug-in vehicle sales. And with the Chinese government continuing to offer substantial investments to spur further plug-in vehicle development, there's little chance of that trend reversing anytime soon.

By the end of this year, China will have accounted for about 645,000 light-duty plug-in vehicle sales since 2010, Hybrid Cars says. That's about 30,000 more than Europe and about 70,000 more than the US. China can also chalk up another 200,000 units or so in commercial plug-in vehicles, including heavy-duty trucks and city buses.

They are known for their incentives

westernkicks

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:29 am

westernkicks wrote:
voltage wrote:

They are known for their incentives

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/08/11/ch ... nated-byd/

Here is a good article on that

westernkicks

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 am

voltage wrote:Informative video on article above I tried to post it on here but was unable to I will copy the link again below

Good straight info in this thread. Interesting content

SparkE

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 am

STOP POSTING these posts with no actual content besides "that's interesting!" or "great car!".

It's fucking annoying.

Thank you.

sam

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 pm

SparkE wrote:STOP POSTING these posts with no actual content besides "that's interesting!" or "great car!".

It's fucking annoying.

Thank you.

Annoying or not we don't get to dictate what is posted. I find it annoying when an individual uses foul language or over the top negativity on a public forum about electric vehicles. Not sure why someone would get so emotionally invested in a post but hey each to their own.

sam

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 pm

sam wrote:
SparkE wrote:STOP POSTING these posts with no actual content besides "that's interesting!" or "great car!".

It's fucking annoying.

Thank you.

Annoying or not we don't get to dictate what is posted. I find it annoying when an individual uses foul language or over the top negativity on a public forum about electric vehicles. Not sure why someone would get so emotionally invested in a post but hey each to their own.

One more thing, ironically you are complaining of uninteresting content or posts but it's exactly what you are doing

SparkE

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:59 am

sam wrote:
sam wrote:

It's fucking annoying.

Thank you.

One more thing, ironically you are complaining of uninteresting content or posts but it's exactly what you are doing

Yup, after months of coming here for news and rarely finding it, I snapped. I apologize for my language. It's nice to see that there is actually a real person on this site instead of post-bots tossing out fluff.

Return to “News & Main Ioniq EV Forum”