newbie1

Hybrid and Electric Cars 2017-2018: The Best and the Rest

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 pm

The Ioniq makes it on the list but wow the Prius and all its models are all over it. I thought the Ioniq would fare a bit better against the Prius. You have to use the link. The article is set out with nice pics and info and way to big and long to copy onto here.

Interested in a hybrid or an electric vehicle to help save gasoline, and possibly the planet, too? The vehicles that wear an Editors' Choice badge are our picks for the best hybrids and best EVs of 2017 and 2018.

http://www.caranddriver.com/best-hybrid-electric-cars

kellyclerk

Re: Hybrid and Electric Cars 2017-2018: The Best and the Rest

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 am

I'm a big fan of Ioniq too but one can't just ignore Priuses, they are great as well. I read a blog post on this Hyundai Ioniq forum which implies that Ioniq is great on paper but Prius is better for many reasons in real life.

meghb

Re: Hybrid and Electric Cars 2017-2018: The Best and the Rest

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:45 am

kellyclerk wrote:I'm a big fan of Ioniq too but one can't just ignore Priuses, they are great as well. I read a blog post on this Hyundai Ioniq forum which implies that Ioniq is great on paper but Prius is better for many reasons in real life.

Oh, that typical Ioniq vs Prius issue! Never gets old, does it? BTW, I am biased on Ioniq. Its gorgeous looks, ;) I don't think Prius can outrun Ioniq with that.

Return to “News & Main Ioniq EV Forum”