ginforce

Re: Hyundai Ioniq Electric Scooter Commercial Hyundai Scooter Electric 2017 Promo CARJAM TV CARJAM TV CARJAM TV

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Love this. I can think of so many uses for me n the kids

SparkE

Re: Hyundai Ioniq Electric Scooter Commercial Hyundai Scooter Electric 2017 Promo CARJAM TV CARJAM TV CARJAM TV

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:54 pm

It is rather amusing that you reply to your own posts so often.

new2evs

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:42 am

SparkE wrote:It is rather amusing that you reply to your own posts so often.

My time on these forums is done I have really enjoyed getting to see what type of a personality makes up a regular contributor. To this regular who get Overly involved in the online make believe world I wish you well and hope a life comes along soon for you.

SparkE

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 am

Well, then, goodbye to news2evs, voltage, LAev, and jimmyjon!

SparkE

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 am

... and a new set of fake handles (user names) has joined the board to take their place!

I am sure they will soon be writing such interesting and thought-provoking posts as "gee, that's nice!" and "tell me more" and "interesting", especially on threads that have been quiet for weeks or months, and (of course) provide no new info about the Ioniq at all .

:roll:

JejuSoul

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:51 am

SparkE wrote:... and a new set of fake handles (user names) has joined the board to take their place! :roll:

Yes.
It also seems that control of the spambot has been transferred to a non-native English speaker. It seems there is someone in S. E. Asia willing to do this work cheaper.
The codes for using Torque Pro can be found by clicking the link in the website icon under my user name on the left.

Return to “Pcitures, Videos of the Hyundai IONIQ”