nogas

Hyundai IONIQ not iconic: A car that won't offer much in the way of excitement

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:52 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/motoring/car ... motormouth

This is the second bad review about the Ioniq I have read coming out of the UK. Why don't they like the car as much as everyone else does? I thought I would post as it is always good to have another perspective

PluggedIn

Re: Hyundai IONIQ not iconic: A car that won't offer much in the way of excitement

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm not sure it's exactly a bad review... he just doesn't find anything to get excited about.

However, I think you have to take this guy with a pinch of salt... he's quite cynical in his approach - that's probably how he sells his column! He actually has good things to say about the Ioniq. He just doesn't like the fact that the name is in capital letters!

They will get 58mpg if they drive it like a saint with a broken right foot on a flat road, and that’s probably what will happen, because the Ioniq is about as exciting as a Sunday morning service by Rev Killjoy.

Credit where it’s due though, this South Korean penny-pinching rival to the Toyota Prius is extremely mild-mannered in the way it drives, has lots of space, is well equipped, especially in Premium spec and has a high quality finish.

Return to “Hyundai IONIQ Reviews”