voltage

Bad review from James Bachelor from car buyers

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 am

James Batchelor from car buyers said that the ionic was practical and mediocre after a longer test ride he gave a review that was lukewarm to say the least. We certainly don't see a lot of these types of reviews typically it they're pretty positive

LAev

Re: Bad review from James Bachelor from car buyers

Mon May 01, 2017 2:36 am

A bad review once in awhile is no big deal - these are cars and they are not perfect. I did read that even the most basic model of the Ioniq will have a leather steering wheel. So even if the reviewer thinks the Ioniq is mediocre a little bit of leather is always nice

ioniqfan

Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 am

LAev wrote:A bad review once in awhile is no big deal - these are cars and they are not perfect. I did read that even the most basic model of the Ioniq will have a leather steering wheel. So even if the reviewer thinks the Ioniq is mediocre a little bit of leather is always nice

Exactly. And people have different preferences. There are so many factors to think of and to reach an optimal point before buying a vehicle.

Anyway, negative reviews help people to decide and also the company to improve in their new version.

ioniqfan

Fri May 05, 2017 9:53 am

voltage wrote:James Batchelor from car buyers said that the ionic was practical and mediocre after a longer test ride he gave a review that was lukewarm to say the least. We certainly don't see a lot of these types of reviews typically it they're pretty positive

BTW, may I get the link to the review, please?

LAev

Fri May 26, 2017 12:09 am

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/02/new-hy ... re-in.html

I looked for the review just for fun and only found one on video from him I did however find this one from car scoops which uses a lot of the same language

Return to “Hyundai IONIQ Reviews”