[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Welcome to the Hyundai IONIQ EV Forum - Page 2 -Hyundai IONIQ EV Forum
new2evs
Re: Welcome to the Hyundai IONIQ EV Forum

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:29 am

Hi everyone I'm new to electric vehicle this is the first site I've checked out and it is a wealth of information thanks so much

jimmyjon

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Enjoying the sites content. Glad I found it

LAev

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi there

new2evs

Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi. I'm not sure which model of Powertrain I would choose for the Hyundai ioniq however I do think out of all the electric vehicles on the market in the same price range right now it is the nicest looking

sam

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:14 pm

I've been on this forum for a while and wanted to thank everybody for their great contributions some of the information is really valuable in making an informed decision

JimmYK

Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello to my fellow Hyundai IONIQ FORUM people! Today I joined a bunch of car forums (seems like I keep writing this to every forum I've been today) but what I haven't written in any of the other forums is that I'm trying to decide on a car- an EV and ioniq looks interesting at the moment.

ginforce

Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:26 pm

New to the forum thought I would say hello

Return to “News & Main Ioniq EV Forum”