JimmYK

SPIED: FIRST Pics Of The All-New Hyundai Ioniq On The Road — BETTER Or WORSE Looking Than The All-New Toyota Prius?

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:39 pm

he Toyota Prius is the undisputed hybrid king when it comes to moving sales volume.

Any way you slice it the company’s vehicle has been largely uncontested when it comes to making a cultural impact and moving the green movement forward.

Of course now there’s Tesla but it still isn’t even close from a sales volume perspective. In 2015, Tesla moved just over 50,000 units of the Model S while Toyota sold over 184,000 Prius’.

That said, there is an all-new class competitor to the Prius. That would the the all-new Hyundai Ioniq. Out of the three flavors we’re particularly interested to see if the hybrid variant has what it takes to give the Prius some sales pressure.

Our man on the street, Fred Khaz, did what he does best in SoCal and snapped these fantastic shots of the all-new Ioniq rolling around. That said, we want you to take a look at his work and let us know if you believe the Ioniq looks like it can challenge the Prius.

Link for the pics: http://autospies.com/news/SPIED-FIRST-Pics-Of-The-All-New-Hyundai-Ioniq-On-The-Road-BETTER-Or-WORSE-Looking-Than-The-All-New-Toyota-Prius-89544/

tylerc

Re: SPIED: FIRST Pics Of The All-New Hyundai Ioniq On The Road — BETTER Or WORSE Looking Than The All-New Toyota Prius?

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Both the cars look pretty good in my opinion. But since we're in Hyundai IONIQ forum, let me just say, it looks really awesome.

hstyles

Re: SPIED: FIRST Pics Of The All-New Hyundai Ioniq On The Road — BETTER Or WORSE Looking Than The All-New Toyota Prius?

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 pm

tylerc wrote:Both the cars look pretty good in my opinion. But since we're in Hyundai IONIQ forum, let me just say, it looks really awesome.

Yeah. Despite the high price Tesla Model S is a fine car.

aidan

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:08 pm

hstyles wrote:
tylerc wrote:Both the cars look pretty good in my opinion. But since we're in Hyundai IONIQ forum, let me just say, it looks really awesome.

There are a lot of really nice looking electric cars out there Renault Trezor (if we are not talking equal price range) is awesome :lol:

tylerc

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm

aidan wrote:
hstyles wrote:

There are a lot of really nice looking electric cars out there Renault Trezor (if we are not talking equal price range) is awesome :lol:

Yeah! Lol. There isn't a shortage of good looking cars once we forget the price tag.

aidan

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:49 am

tylerc wrote:
aidan wrote:
hstyles wrote:

Yeah! Lol. There isn't a shortage of good looking cars once we forget the price tag.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that made me laugh hard! once we forget the price tag you are right we are stupid with good looking cars :lol:

ginforce

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm

The 2017 Prius is pretty good looking. I haven't seen an Ioniq in real life but I am partial to the pics I've seen

SparkE

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:51 am

I'll make a short comment on an older thread, with no new real info, just to 'bump' the thread to the top and make it look as if the forum is active and had useful info.

(At least I am honest about what I am doing... :roll: )

Return to “News & Main Ioniq EV Forum”